Search

Candyland 12, It's On

Posted by admin on Friday, December 28, 2007


South Florida's longest-running electronic dance music event goes down tonight in Fort Lauderdale. Historically known from bringing everyone out of the woodworks, I don't expect the 12th year to be any different. I'm looking forward to playing back to back with Chino and Burn for three and a half hours, should be fun.

I remember hitting this one up with Jaryd. It was a yearly thing. This year he'll be there in sprit.


You are reading an article music about Candyland 12, It's On and you can find articles Candyland 12, It's On this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2007/12/candyland-12-it-on.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Candyland 12, It's On This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Candyland 12, It's On source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.