Search

Smif-N-Wessun & BootCamp

Posted by admin on Wednesday, October 10, 2007



BK All Day,
off BootCamp Casualties Of War get the video action directed by General Steele himself and Cynical of BTU Entertainment. Heavy. The album is available in stores now. Buckshot's verse takes it, no question. And I'm a sucker for ESG's UFO samples. Peep the cameo from P.F. Cuttin' and MC Outloud.

Oh My God, DANGER.




The lead single off the forthcoming Smif-N-Wessun album gets the video work-over by the Rik Cordero (who also directed the American Gangster trailer). First we brought you the promo to marinate on, now you got the visual stimuli. Check out The Album in stores Oct. 23rd.



I'd like to have a moment of silence for my headphones, who finally called it quits after 9 years of gigs, projects, radio shows, and many a late night. They served me well, now I need a new pair.

I'm thinkin' another pair of Sony v700's, but I'm open for suggestions.

You are reading an article music about Smif-N-Wessun & BootCamp and you can find articles Smif-N-Wessun & BootCamp this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2007/10/smif-n-wessun-bootcamp.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Smif-N-Wessun & BootCamp This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Smif-N-Wessun & BootCamp source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.