I haven't been able to get this track out of my head for days, let alone stop listening to it. Shouts to Big Stereo. From the Steak movie soundtrack featuring Mr Oizo (who also directs the flick) Sebastien Tellier, & SebastiAn comes Trina Kills with a slammingly vicious edit of C.H.I.V.E.R.S. With several reworks popping up across the blogosphere, I'm anxious to hear what else is in store. Check this tune for an appetizer, it thumps, hard. Nasty fat, even. I've been wylin' out to it everywhere I go. Help yourself to her feature mix as your main course.
Mr Oizo - C.H.I.V.E.R.S (Trina Kills Extended Edit)
... aaaaaand:
Trina Kills - Disco Love Mix
[mp3, 21.9mb, 24:00]
Quentin & Trina Kill Everyone
Daft Punk - Television Rules The Nation
Datarock - I Use To Dance With My Daddy (Para One Rmx)
Joss Stone - Tell Me About It (Mehdi Rmx)
Justice - New Jack
Theives Like Us - Drugs In My Body
Trina Kills - Death To Flirts
Feist - Sea Lion (Chromeo Rmx)
Ladytron - Disco Traxx
The Teenagers - Fuck Nicole
Sebastien Grainger - When You Go Out
-Rulin' The Nation
Search
Home » remixes » Trina Killin' By The Edit
Trina Killin' By The Edit
Posted by admin on Friday, August 31, 2007
Powered by Blogger.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment