
Its been a long weekend after I played Orlando Friday night, so I haven't been able to get as much work in as I would've liked. Many thanks to my dog Myndal and everyone at Four4ths for having me, and it was great to see the Orlando crew again. Nonetheless, I was able to add Digg, Del.icio.us, and Technorati links to the post footers this afternoon. Feel free to use them and spread love! Their layout isn't perfect yet, but they're functional. If anyone has any development advice, hook a Cuban up!
Btw, you'd be surprised how much of a pain in the ass it is to find decent images for these sites. Digg was the only site where it was pretty straight forward. Dang.
-In The Max Mindstate
Search
Home » site news » Orlando, Digg, del.icio.us, & Technorati
Orlando, Digg, del.icio.us, & Technorati
Posted by admin on Sunday, August 26, 2007
Labels:
drum and bass,
floridadnb,
site news
Powered by Blogger.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment