Search

Quiztime: Who Is This?

Posted by admin on Saturday, August 27, 2011

I was more than a little shocked when I realised WHO this was.
Think ummmm, early 90's...?
I'm not giving the game away until you've all had a chance to think about it.

Answers in the Comments please, folks.

EDIT:

Yes indeed, that IS one half of early 90's House-Partying, kick-stepping, Full Force-bothering twosome, Kid 'n' Play.
Christopher 'Kid' Play, in fact.


I was watching an Icecube-produced documentary, Straight Outta LA, which is about the relationship between the American football team LA Raiders and 'Cube's old crew, NWA.
Halfway through the programme 'Kid' pops up as one of these talking heads and I get a shock as I could see it was him by his eyes but there was NO HI-TOP FADE!
And he's certainly aged since I last saw him bouncing around someone's sitting room in muted pastels.
I was just dying to see what was under his 'Compton' cap nowadays. Didn't he start sporting dreads during the end of their career anyway?




No Hi-Top Fade Shocker!

You are reading an article music about Quiztime: Who Is This? and you can find articles Quiztime: Who Is This? this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/08/quiztime-who-is-this.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Quiztime: Who Is This? This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Quiztime: Who Is This? source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.