Search

Guess who's back!

Posted by admin on Friday, April 8, 2011

Its 5am and im finally back in Canada, 3 degrees out, Cuba was 37. Fuck you mother nature! Just so you all know Cuba was fucking amazing and I could go on for a long time about the trip but who really cares about that!? I see my team tried its best to keep the ship sailing while I was away, I need some help starting back up and the massive amount of emails should keep me busy, Keep sending your band/requests in! I may be slow and lazy with them but I assure you I will get to them all.

And while we're talking about requests, give me some! Anything new come out this past week I should know about??Yeah that's me, you can be jealous.

You are reading an article music about Guess who's back! and you can find articles Guess who's back! this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/04/guess-who-back.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Guess who's back! This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Guess who's back! source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.