You know it's been 4 years & 1 glorious month since dread created this blog!!! Give the man some credit.
I personally can't believe it's still running and people still visit on a daily basis.
I would love to actually see how many hits we have had, the last time we had an hit counter on the board was over 3 years ago and that was on 1.6m!!! this sites gotta be making some revenue for google.
All I can say is just hope it goes on and on till I'm an old man sat next to the old lady stinking of piss, drinking a bottle of newki brown and bangin my head to the same shit I was listening to now in 30 years time.
Respect Dread (from me anyway m8)
I personally can't believe it's still running and people still visit on a daily basis.
I would love to actually see how many hits we have had, the last time we had an hit counter on the board was over 3 years ago and that was on 1.6m!!! this sites gotta be making some revenue for google.
All I can say is just hope it goes on and on till I'm an old man sat next to the old lady stinking of piss, drinking a bottle of newki brown and bangin my head to the same shit I was listening to now in 30 years time.
Respect Dread (from me anyway m8)
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment