Search

Song I.D. Needed!

Posted by admin on Sunday, November 15, 2009

I was sent this mp3 from RUSE ONE who is trying to identify the track.
I've no idea myself. The only clues we have are that it is from a Westwood show from 1989.
At one point there is a Marley Marl scratch but it doesn't sound like him on the mic.
Someone must know this. Leave a comment with any knowlwdge you can drop.

You are reading an article music about Song I.D. Needed! and you can find articles Song I.D. Needed! this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/song-id-needed.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Song I.D. Needed! This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Song I.D. Needed! source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.