Mediafire has an awesome habit of corrupting tracks. I never once got this complaint with rapid and now i have seen multiple comments about corrupt tracks only about recent uploads by myself and Dormition.
I can assure you that it is mediafires fault and not my own cause all tracks work with me.
So now... I will teach you guys a trick.
If while extracting the album you get a Corrupt track error, Right click the folder (in the rar) and select Repair Archive. Alternatively you can alt+r
Then select a destination where you want the folder to go (i stick with the trusty old desktop) and let winrar do its magic. 9 times out of 10 this will fix the problem.
If not, then tell us about it and we will have to re-upload.
Only been a week of using it but damn does mediafire have a lot of flaws and bugs.
Search
Home »Unlabelled »
Posted by admin on Friday, September 11, 2009
Powered by Blogger.
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment