Search

About

Posted by admin on Sunday, September 6, 2009

For everyone not familiar with angrychairs.

It all started late last May (08) I was browsing through my music collection and realized to listen to it all I would need a couple months. Why does anyone one person need that much music? I thought I could kill some time and help others out if I started to 'share' my collection.

Fast forward one year. Angrychairs turned into something so much bigger than I could of imagined. If i didnt post for a couple days people would worry, They would start rumors of my arrest or death. (it was hilarious) In celebration of my first birthday not only did i hit the 3000 album mark but also the One Million hit mark.

And then...

I recieve an email, a guy tells me not to worry, he got the url back. I have no idea what he means. Click on over to www.angrychairs.blogspot.com and I see darkness. Click on over to my gmail and there it is. An email notifying the termination and removal of angrychairs. After putting so much into it, it was taken just like that.

Just 24 hours later, after an outrageous amount of fan support I started this one, angrier than ever before. My goal is the same. To get amazing bands out to those in the world who otherwise could not listen. To diversify everyones music taste (even tho its mostly metal!) and to bring a bunch of new loving fans to these great musicians.

Long Live Angrychairs! At times i grow sick of you, but you are here to stay til the bitter end!

You are reading an article music about About and you can find articles About this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2009/09/about.html,you can copy and paste it if the article About This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link About source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.