Search

Mecca And The Ox

Posted by admin on Thursday, April 3, 2008


Almost a week after WMC and I'm still not back to full power. I think it's the fact that I'm trudging through my hustle like the walking dead, but no worries, I've been in worse shape post-conference in prior years. Although I'm not back in the fold like gang-busters, I do have some brand new heat from Vast Aire and Vordul Mega (yup, back again as Cannibal Ox) with beats from the Soul Brother #1, Pete Rock.

Vast Aire & Vordul Mega - Mecca And The Ox (Prod by Pete Rock)

Vast Aire's forthcoming sophomore LP Deuce's Wild drops June 24th.

As always, large to Matt at MAC Media.

You are reading an article music about Mecca And The Ox and you can find articles Mecca And The Ox this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2008/04/mecca-and-ox.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Mecca And The Ox This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Mecca And The Ox source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.