Search

ML Educates // J Dilla

Posted by admin on Monday, February 11, 2008


It's been a tough weekend, to say the least. I spent most of it just doing a lot listening, and studying. I got to catch up with some friends and family. It was a weird one though.

I wanted to pass on a phenomenal read courtesy of the quality folks at Metal Lungies. Packed with clips, essential information, and personal slices of knowledge from some top-notch bloggers/contributors (Khal, Marco Polo, & Dan Love to name a few), this has to be one of the best J Dilla tribute posts to date.

I'll echo their sentiments, we miss you J.

Metal Lungies // Beat Drop: J Dilla

On a side note, well wishes to Richard Zednik for a speedy recovery to what must've been a horrifying experience on the ice.

EDIT: Found video of the incident. Absolutely horrifying.


You are reading an article music about ML Educates // J Dilla and you can find articles ML Educates // J Dilla this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2008/02/ml-educates-j-dilla.html,you can copy and paste it if the article ML Educates // J Dilla This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link ML Educates // J Dilla source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.