Woo!
After a hectic few days I'm back in that ass with a new mix to violate your speakerbox with!
Enter Kensi with a slammin' dancerock mix. A muti-faceted Dj in many respects, the man is equally sharp in dnb, turntablism, and dancerock. Everything from Surkin, to Riot In Belgium, Oizo, Justice, Trina, and more is on this. Don't sleep on this pumpin' set full of juicy beats from Sarasota's finest!
... and he knows I'm all about that C.H.I.V.E.R.S. Remix! Killin' it!
Certified rotation material. Guaranteed.
Kensi Does Dance Rock
[mp3, 24.5mb, 53:37]
Surkin - Radio Fireworks(909 edit)
Terry Poison - Ballroom(Data Rmx)
Aquasky, Meat Katie - Overneath
Mark Ronson feat Daniel Merriwether - Stop Me(Kissy Sell Out's True Romance)
Le Castlevania - Trouble in Daylight(LA Riots Rmx)
Timbaland - Miscommunication(Bloody Beatroots Rmx)
Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow(Van She Rmx)
Dragonette - I Get Around(Midnight Juggernauts Rmx)
Surkin - Radio Fireworks(Riot in Belgium Rmx2)
Armand Van Helden vs Klaxons - This Aint the Klaxons(Ursula 1000 Edit)
Fergie - Glamorous(Treasure Fingers Rmx)
Justice - Phantom(Faex Re-edit)
Does it Offend You, Yeah? - We are Rockstars
Headland - Dogging Sisters(Blamma!Blamma! Rmx)
Justice - D.V.N.O.(LA Riots Bootleg)
Yelle - A Cause des Garcons(Sta Rmx)
Mr Oizo - C.H.I.V.E.R.S.(Trina Kills Extended Edit)
Tepr - Minuit Jacuzzi feat Grand Mariner
-Take You To The Top Like Planet Rock, So Let's Rock
You are reading an article music about Kensi Does DanceRock! and you can find articles Kensi Does DanceRock! this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2007/09/kensi-does-dancerock.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Kensi Does DanceRock! This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Kensi Does DanceRock! source, Thank you for your visit.
Related Posts by Categories
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment