Search

Fresh For '86... You Suckaz!

Posted by admin on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

There is always something interesting to discover when surfing, and similarly, more to share with y'all. I could easily be classified as a Rap Nerd, but whatever. I love this shit, and I love sharing knowledge.

I came across this image when I stumbled on The D-Nice Journal, another quality read (and yes, D-Nice of Boogie Down Productions).

I happened to be reading a little bit about The Bridge Wars last night when I was linking the Big Daddy Kane article; and today, blammo, I find historical gold ala BDP. After reading through D-Nice's photo-entries, I'm motivated to start carrying my camera around with me again. Watch this space.

BONUS:

The live version of The Bridge Is Over and The P Is Free is from a rare CD released in '96 with a whole slew of live tracks from BDP, to Zulu Nation, Slick Rick & Doug E. Fresh, Biz, Kane, LL, Run-DMC and much more.

Boogie Down Productions - Live - Spring Valley

-Down With The Sound Called BDP

You are reading an article music about Fresh For '86... You Suckaz! and you can find articles Fresh For '86... You Suckaz! this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2007/09/fresh-for-you-suckaz.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Fresh For '86... You Suckaz! This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Fresh For '86... You Suckaz! source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.