Search

Things Done Changed

Posted by admin on Thursday, August 9, 2007

Taking shape. Adding a few things here and there.

And the goin' on gets goin' on...

I was perusing sandboxautomatic and seen a few things that caught my eye:



I'm crazy about most any Biggie shit, so unreleased mixes and verse I'm all about.

Primo shit? Nuff said. I'm always down to hear some new Primo beats.

The Bouncer Crew stuff looks pretty promising from the cover. Cam on beats with DoItAll from Lords of the Underground fame... I'm with that production team--bet. Buckshot, Frank-N-Dank, Eiht, Med, Roc C and more? Shoot, sign me up.

I'll put those on deck, real quick.

You are reading an article music about Things Done Changed and you can find articles Things Done Changed this with a url https://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2007/08/things-done-changed.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Things Done Changed This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Things Done Changed source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.