Search

The Sign of the Southern Cross - I Carry the Fire

Posted by admin on Saturday, July 2, 2011

You guys like Pantera? Crowbar? Superjoint Ritual? Cool deal, cuz your gonna hear some more dirty south metal. These guys are from Ashville, North Carolina, (and hey its NOT some screamo deathcore!) rockin' from my backyard. The EP is fairly short, but its a grand display of the band's potential. If you like it check out their earlier full-length debut Of Mountains and Moonshine. Great stuff, and a great band to support.

I Carry the Fire


http://www.mediafire.com/?b4j37sec3b139xi

You are reading an article music about The Sign of the Southern Cross - I Carry the Fire and you can find articles The Sign of the Southern Cross - I Carry the Fire this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/sign-of-southern-cross-i-carry-fire.html,you can copy and paste it if the article The Sign of the Southern Cross - I Carry the Fire This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link The Sign of the Southern Cross - I Carry the Fire source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.