Search

Posted by admin on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So with the recent string of removals, legal emails and death threats. (seriously death threats?!)
I think its safe to say a break is in order, My team mates all seem to be taking a rather lengthy one as is always the case. I can't really complain because I haven't been on the ball lately either.

So for the next couple weeks I'm gonna focus on all the band submitted albums and demos which I severely neglect. Hopefully you all can find some killer tunes from bands that truly care about having fans and not just the $$$.

Now to make this more than a rant which I'm sure some of you couldn't give two shits about. See how well you compare to these record store employees who are obviously new to metal.

You are reading an article music about and you can find articles this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/so-with-recent-string-of-removals-legal.html,you can copy and paste it if the article This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.