Search

Next Podcast...Mike Allen Tribute Show. Help Needed.

Posted by admin on Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I wasn't talking out of my butt when I said in the last Podcast that I wanted to do a Mike Allen Special. Nope.

After reading the PDF that LG put up recently got me thinking that Mike isn't likely to ever revisit the studios to take up his reign as (arguably) the King Of Electro.

So.....I want to do the next ABU! Disco Scratch Takeover Show as a 2-hour journey back into a random month in 1985 that Mike would be proud of.
That's right, I'm pulling out all the big guns here, people. I've tracked down the original source material as used on Allen's Army On Maneuvers and am aiming to make this a real trip down memory lane.

But I need you all to get involved just as you may have done back in those days.
Instead of calling 388 7919 I want you to either drop me an email to ageingbboysunite@yahoo.com or leave a comment here at the end of this post giving a shout to your crew.

Now this can be real or imaginary. Or maybe you might want to shout out your old crew from back in the day? Come on, let's get our 80's groove on!

You are reading an article music about Next Podcast...Mike Allen Tribute Show. Help Needed. and you can find articles Next Podcast...Mike Allen Tribute Show. Help Needed. this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/next-podcastmike-allen-tribute-show.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Next Podcast...Mike Allen Tribute Show. Help Needed. This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Next Podcast...Mike Allen Tribute Show. Help Needed. source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.