Search

Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip

Posted by admin on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Now I do have this on VHS but also have the DVD so I've ripped the DVD version for you at its original resolution 720 x 576 so hence the bigger file size that you have seen of this film thats been going about for some time. Though I do hope you appreciate it of me ripping it at this size because this film does deserve to be ripped at a decent quality.

I have also added the VHS cover which to this date I think is better than the dvd version.

Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip



You are reading an article music about Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip and you can find articles Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/beat-street-1984-dvd-rip.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Beat Street - 1984 - DVD Rip source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.