Search

Cuba Bound...

Posted by admin on Thursday, March 31, 2011

I don't know if I can do this. Leaving this cold wet Canadian day behind and having to relax in the sun on a beautiful beach, its gonna be tough. All I can eat and all I can drink, that's just too much! Plus I know you all are gonna miss me.

So my faithful teammates, it is your duty to post a bunch of killer stuff while I am away. After listening to island style music all week Im gonna want to come back and treat my ears to some heavy shit! So don't let me down nor our loving fans!

Peace out Suckas

You are reading an article music about Cuba Bound... and you can find articles Cuba Bound... this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/cuba-bound.html,you can copy and paste it if the article Cuba Bound... This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link Cuba Bound... source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.