Search

R.I.P Peter Steele

Posted by admin on Thursday, April 15, 2010


Peter Steele, the deep-voiced singer, songwriter and bassist for Brooklyn’s goth-metal outfit Type O Negative, has passed away at the age of 48. In an e-mail to CBS News, the band’s manager Mike Renault confirmed Steele’s death, writing “Peter passed away last night. As of now it appears to have been heart failure. That’s all the details we have right now.” Steele was rumored to have been ill in the days leading up to his death.

Kat Bjelland feat. Peter Steele - Go To Sleep


It's a sad day in the metal world. Peter Steele was a legend, not only for Type O Negative but for Carnivore and all his awesome collaboration works. R.I.P my friend.

You are reading an article music about R.I.P Peter Steele and you can find articles R.I.P Peter Steele this with a url http://ilovemusic-blog.blogspot.com/2010/04/rip-peter-steele.html,you can copy and paste it if the article R.I.P Peter Steele This is very beneficial for you and for music others,but do not forget to put a link R.I.P Peter Steele source, Thank you for your visit.

Related Posts by Categories

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.